Hotels in Bluffton, Indiana
Search & Compare Bluffton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bluffton
Bluffton overviewBluffton is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of parks. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Markle Park and Lehman Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Berne Clock Tower and Berne Public Library will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Bluffton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BlufftonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Bluffton is the place to go. There are 32 hotels in the Bluffton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1973 user reviews of Bluffton hotels:
- • Comfort Inn
- • Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
- • Budget Inn
How to get to BlufftonFly in to Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from downtown Bluffton.
What to see around BlufftonIt's notable for its parks, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Markle Park
- • Lehman Park
- • Tower Park
- • Berne Clock Tower
- • Berne Public Library
- • Salamonie Valley Museum
- • Roush Lake Shooting Range
When to visit BlufftonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 7.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches