Hotels in International Falls, Minnesota
Search & Compare International Falls Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in International Falls
International Falls overviewInternational Falls is a budget-friendly place known for its historical sites. You'll enjoy the ample chocolate and coffee choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Spend a relaxing day at Voyageurs National Park and Smokey Bear Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like The Lookout Tower and Logging Tug Hallett. Whatever you're into, International Falls has something for you.
Where to stay in International FallsFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, International Falls is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 204 user reviews of International Falls hotels:
- • Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
- • Days Inn International Falls
- • Knights Inn International Falls
- • Rainy Lake Houseboats
How to get to International FallsFly in to International Falls, MN (INL-Falls Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from downtown International Falls. Fort Frances, ON (YAG-Fort Frances Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away.
What to see around International FallsIt's recognized for its waterfalls, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Voyageurs National Park
- • Smokey Bear Park
- • The Lookout Tower
- • Logging Tug Hallett
- • Fort Frances Public Library
- • Memorial Sports Centre
- • St Mary's Roman Catholic Church
When to visit International FallsIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 43°F day, -7°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 20°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, -5°F night
- • January-March: 2.1 inches
- • April-June: 8.3 inches
- • July-September: 9.5 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches