Hotels in Jerseyville, Illinois
Search & Compare Jerseyville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jerseyville
Jerseyville overviewJerseyville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and known for its casinos and college atmosphere. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at American Legion Fairgrounds and Raging Rivers Waterpark. Check out local attractions like Jerseyville Historic District and Jersey County Historical Society. Jerseyville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in JerseyvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Jerseyville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 20 hotels in the Jerseyville area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2479 user reviews of Jerseyville hotels: Super 8 Jerseyville
How to get to JerseyvilleFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from downtown Jerseyville.
What to see around JerseyvilleSome recommended places to see include:
- • Jerseyville Historic District
- • Jersey County Historical Society
- • Cheney Mansion
- • Westlake Golf Course
- • American Legion Fairgrounds
When to visit JerseyvilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 7.6 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.4 inches