Hotels in Alice, Texas
Search & Compare Alice Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alice
Alice overviewAlice is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches, museums, and university spirit. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Coastal Bend College and Texas A&M University - Kingsville. A stop at places like South Texas Museum and Tejano Roots Hall of Fame will create some memories. Alice is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in AliceA welcoming city for all, Alice has a variety of lodging options. There are 18 hotels in the Alice area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 867 user reviews of Alice hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Alice (Alice)
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Alice (Alice)
- • Best Western Executive Inn (Alice)
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alice (Alice)
- • Days Inn Alice (Alice)
How to get to AliceFly in to Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) from downtown Alice.
What to see around AliceThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • South Texas Museum
- • Tejano Roots Hall of Fame
- • Coastal Bend College
- • Texas A&M University - Kingsville
When to visit AliceCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 80°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 96°F day, 58°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 88°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.1 inches
- • July-September: 9.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches