What is High Point Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about High Point. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of High Point for its shopping. Spend a day checking out attractions like International Home Furnishings Center, World's Largest Chest of Drawers and Oak Hollow Mall. When you're ready to kick back after a day of touring the area with the kids, High Point has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, High Point has different types of accommodations for families so you can take your pick.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in High Point?
Top hotel picks in and around High Point:
Super 8 by Wyndham High Point/Greensboro2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Comfort Inn & Suites High Point - ArchdaleCity-center hotel in Archdale
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Quality Inn High Point - Archdale2.5-star hotel in Archdale
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Red Roof Inn High Point - University2-star hotel in Archdale
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Quiet rooms
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites High Point South, an IHG Hotel2.5-star High Point hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in High Point?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- International Home Furnishings Center
- World's Largest Chest of Drawers
- Oak Hollow Mall