Hotels in Hopland, California
Search & Compare Hopland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hopland
Hopland overviewHopland is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its wineries and shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Solar Living Institute Center and World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station. Make some memories at Milano Family Winery and Brutocao Cellers Tasting Room. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Hopland is for you.
Where to stay in HoplandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Hopland has accommodations to fit every need. There are 49 hotels in the Hopland area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
How to get to HoplandFly in to Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from downtown Hopland.
What to see around HoplandOutdoor activities are on hand like biking and wine tasting along with attractions such as:
- • Milano Family Winery
- • Brutocao Cellers Tasting Room
- • SIP Mendocino
- • Graziano Family Wine Tasting Room
- • Albertina Wine Cellar
- • Solar Living Institute Center
- • World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station
- • Redwood Empire Fairgrounds
- • Jeriko Estate Winery
- • Sho-Ka-Wah Casino
- • Saracina Winery
- • Jaxon Keys Winery
- • Yorkville Cellars