Hotels in Tularosa, New Mexico
Search & Compare Tularosa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tularosa
Tularosa overviewTularosa is a budget-friendly place unique for its monuments and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Three Rivers Petroglyph Site. Be sure stop by Trestle Recreation Area and Cloudcroft Ski Area while you're here. Tularosa is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in TularosaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Tularosa can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $73 per night
How to get to TularosaFly in to Alamogordo, NM (ALM-White Sands Regional), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from downtown Tularosa.
What to see around TularosaHere are some local highlights:
- • Trestle Recreation Area
- • Three Rivers Petroglyph Site
- • Cloudcroft Ski Area
When to visit TularosaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 95°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 1.6 inches
- • April-June: 1.3 inches
- • July-September: 5.5 inches
- • October-December: 2.8 inches