Pet Friendly Hotels in Jacksonville
Search for Pet Friendly hotels in Jacksonville
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Marine Corps Air Station New River
- Pepsi Museum
- Tryon Palace
- Hammocks Beach State Park
- Jacksonville Mall
- Topsail Island
- Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway
- Coastal Carolina Community College
- Surf City Pier
- Camp Gilbert H. Johnson
- Missiles and More Museum
- Onslow Pines Park
- Isaac Taylor Garden
- Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- New Bern Firemen's Museum
- Topsail Skating Rink Topsail Beach
- Escape Spa
- Sea Turtle Hospital
- Huffman Vineyards
- Thomas Tackle and Seafood
Traveling with your pet to Jacksonville
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Jacksonville based on bookings from the last hour:
- Staybridge Suites North Jacksonville
- The White House on Freedom Way "Veteran Owned and Operated"
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC
The White House on Freedom Way "Veteran Owned and Operated"Booking a pet friendly hotel in Jacksonville can also save you some money. By bringing your fur ball, you won’t have to dish out money for expensive dog boarding or pet sitters. However, keep in mind that some hotel chains charge a fee for pets and may have restrictions on breeds and weight so it is important to always read the fine print.
Save up to 50% off a pet friendly hotel room when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.