Jacksonville Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Jacksonville
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Marine Corps Air Station New River
- Pepsi Museum
- Tryon Palace
- Hammocks Beach State Park
- Jacksonville Mall
- Topsail Island
- Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway
- Coastal Carolina Community College
- Surf City Pier
- Camp Gilbert H. Johnson
- Missiles and More Museum
- Onslow Pines Park
- Isaac Taylor Garden
- Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- New Bern Firemen's Museum
- Topsail Skating Rink Topsail Beach
- Escape Spa
- Sea Turtle Hospital
- Huffman Vineyards
- Thomas Tackle and Seafood
Hotels in Jacksonville with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: The Aerie Bed and Breakfast
- Service: The Captain's Stay
- Comfort: The Aerie Bed and Breakfast
- Condition: Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro Near Camp Lejeune, NC
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Jacksonville are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Jacksonville with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.