Hotels in Garden City, Texas
Search & Compare Garden City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Garden City
- Most booked
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"House converted to B&B, was double booked so I ended up not getting the room I reserved, but fairly compensated for the mix-up. The owner(s) genuinely care about this place as a business and that was apparent from the very first interactions. Bring your own breakfast or have time to head to a ..."
A Traveller, Jul 2016, US
Best hotels in Garden City
Garden City overviewGarden City is a relaxing place distinct for its parks, historical sites, and museums. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Hangar 25 Air Museum and Heritage Museum of Big Spring. Check out local attractions like Garden City Stadium and Glasscock County Old Courthouse and Jail. Garden City is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Garden CityWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Garden City has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Garden City hotels: Vara Guest House
How to get to Garden CityFly in to Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 40.5 mi (65.3 km) from downtown Garden City.
What to see around Garden CityThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Hangar 25 Air Museum
- • Heritage Museum of Big Spring
- • Howard Jenkins Memorial Space Park
- • Comanche Trail Park
- • Shelbourne Park
- • Big Spring State Park
- • Garden City Stadium
- • Glasscock County Old Courthouse and Jail
- • Glasscock County Courthouse
- • Comanche Trail Golf Course
- • Stanton City Hall
When to visit Garden CityWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 6.9 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches