Hotels in Rio Grande, Ohio
Search & Compare Rio Grande Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rio Grande
Rio Grande overviewRio Grande is a budget-friendly place unique for its gardens. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Be sure stop by University of Rio Grande and Bob Evans Homestead while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Rio Grande also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Rio GrandeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Rio Grande is the place to go.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to Rio GrandeFly in to Columbus, OH (CMH-Port Columbus Intl.), 81.7 mi (131.5 km) from downtown Rio Grande.
What to see around Rio GrandeHere are some favorite choices:
- • University of Rio Grande
- • Bob Evans Homestead
- • Gallipolis City Park
- • Buckeye Furnace State Memorial
- • Tu-Endie-Wei State Park
When to visit Rio GrandeWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 9.4 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 9.2 inches