Hotels in High Falls, New York
Search & Compare High Falls Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in High Falls
High Falls overviewHead to Century House Historical Society and Rosendale Public Library to make some memories. High Falls is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in High FallsWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, High Falls has accommodations to fit every need. There are 81 hotels in the High Falls area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 43 3-star hotels with an average price of $104 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $175 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 9647 user reviews of High Falls hotels: Captain Schoonmaker's Bed & Breakfast
How to get to High FallsFly in to Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from downtown High Falls. White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) is the next closest major airport, 56.3 mi (90.6 km) away.
What to see around High FallsHere are some favorite choices:
- • Century House Historical Society
- • Rosendale Public Library
- • New Paltz Golf Course
- • Testimonial Gateway
- • G. Steve Jordan Gallery
When to visit High FallsCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 9.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches