Hotels in Richland, Georgia
Search & Compare Richland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Richland
Richland overviewRichland is special for its historical sites, architecture, and museums, and known for its churches and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample chocolate and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Westville Village and Jimmy Carter National Historic Site. Local sights like Providence Canyon State Outdoor Recreation Area and Jimmy Carter Peanut are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Richland also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RichlandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Richland has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Richland with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Richland, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to RichlandFly in to Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from downtown Richland.
What to see around RichlandSome recommended places to see include:
- • Westville Village
- • Providence Canyon State Outdoor Recreation Area
- • Jimmy Carter National Historic Site
- • Jimmy Carter Peanut
- • Georgia Visitor Information Center - Plains
When to visit RichlandWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 14.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches