Hotels in Princeton, Illinois
Search & Compare Princeton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Princeton
Princeton overviewPrinceton is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and known for its monuments and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the chocolate and coffee options. Spend a relaxing day at Martino State Fish and Wildlife Area when the weather is nice. Local sights like Soldiers and Sailors Memorial and Bureau County Fairgrounds are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Princeton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PrincetonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Princeton can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 21 hotels in the Princeton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1105 user reviews of Princeton hotels:
- • Econo Lodge Princeton (Princeton)
- • Super 8 Princeton (Princeton)
- • Days Inn Princeton (Princeton)
How to get to PrincetonFly in to Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 50.1 mi (80.7 km) from downtown Princeton. Princeton Station is the closest train station.
What to see around PrincetonSome recommended places to see include:
- • Soldiers and Sailors Memorial
- • Bureau County Fairgrounds
- • Martino State Fish and Wildlife Area
- • Sheffield Village Hall
- • Spring Creek Golf Course
When to visit PrincetonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 5.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.5 inches