Hotels in Ferdinand, Indiana
Search & Compare Ferdinand Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ferdinand
Ferdinand overviewFerdinand is a budget-friendly place known for its amusement park. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Holiday World and Splashin' Safari. Local sights like Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial and Lincoln Amphitheatre are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Ferdinand is for you.
Where to stay in FerdinandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ferdinand has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1017 user reviews of Ferdinand hotels:
- • Comfort Inn
- • Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand
How to get to FerdinandFly in to Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 38 mi (61.1 km) from downtown Ferdinand. Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 61 mi (98.2 km) away.
What to see around FerdinandSome highlights of the area include:
- • Holiday World and Splashin' Safari
- • Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
- • Lincoln Amphitheatre
When to visit FerdinandIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 11.6 inches