Hotels in Burnsville, West Virginia
Search & Compare Burnsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Burnsville
Burnsville overviewBurnsville is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Flatwoods Outlet Mall. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Sutton Dam and Sutton Lake Marina. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Burnsville is for you.
Where to stay in BurnsvilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Burnsville is the place to go. There are 11 hotels in the Burnsville area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to BurnsvilleFly in to Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 38.8 mi (62.5 km) from downtown Burnsville. Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 67.6 mi (108.8 km) away.
What to see around BurnsvilleHere are some top sights to see:
- • Flatwoods Outlet Mall
- • Sutton Dam
- • Sutton Lake Marina
- • Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
- • Museum of American Glass in West Virginia
When to visit BurnsvilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches