Hotels in Kenedy, Texas
Search & Compare Kenedy Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kenedy
Kenedy overviewKenedy is known for its parks and monuments. Spend a relaxing day at Kenedy Ball Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at St. Matthews Church and Karnes City Square. Whatever you're into, Kenedy has something for you.
Where to stay in KenedyFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Kenedy is the place to go. There are 25 hotels in the Kenedy area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 205 user reviews of Kenedy hotels:
- • Eagle's Den Suites at Kenedy (Kenedy)
- • Hampton Inn Kenedy (Kenedy)
- • Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kenedy (Kenedy)
- • Texas Lodge Kenedy (Kenedy)
- • Best Western Plus Kenedy Inn (Kenedy)
How to get to KenedyFly in to Victoria, TX (VCT-Victoria Regional), 55.3 mi (89 km) from downtown Kenedy.
What to see around KenedyHere are some favorite choices:
- • Kenedy Ball Park
- • St. Matthews Church
- • Karnes City Square
- • Berclair Mansion
When to visit KenedyCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 81°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 97°F day, 58°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 69°F night
- • October-December: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 5.3 inches
- • April-June: 9.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 6.7 inches