Hotels in Caineville, Utah
Search & Compare Caineville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Caineville
Caineville overviewCaineville is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Capitol Reef National Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Mars Desert Research Center. Caineville is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CainevilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Caineville has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1707 user reviews of Caineville hotels: Rodeway Inn Caineville (Caineville)
How to get to CainevilleFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 177.3 mi (285.4 km) from downtown Caineville.
What to see around CainevilleSome highlights of the area include:
- • Mars Desert Research Center
- • Capitol Reef National Park
When to visit CainevilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 101°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 0.9 inches
- • April-June: 0.5 inches
- • July-September: 1.7 inches
- • October-December: 1.1 inches