Hotels in White Salmon, Washington
Search & Compare White Salmon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in White Salmon
White Salmon overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and mountains, White Salmon is known for its gardens and riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Mount Hood Railroad and Panorama Point County Park. Local sights like Husum Falls and Wind River Cellars are worth a visit. White Salmon is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in White SalmonA welcoming city for all, White Salmon has a variety of lodging options. There are 30 hotels in the White Salmon area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $155 per night
How to get to White SalmonFly in to Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 57 mi (91.7 km) from downtown White Salmon.
What to see around White SalmonIts mountain views, riverfront, and waterfalls are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Husum Falls
- • Panorama Point County Park
- • Memaloose State Park
- • Vinzenz Lausmann Memorial State Natural Area
- • Tom McCall Preserve
- • Wind River Cellars
- • Husum Hills Golf Course
- • Hood River Marina
- • History Museum of Hood River County
- • Mount Hood Railroad
When to visit White SalmonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 5.5 inches
- • April-June: 1.9 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches