Hotels in Rescue, California
Search & Compare Rescue Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rescue
Rescue overviewRescue is special for its sports, and known for its casinos and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. You might find the perfect souvenir at Palladio at Broadstone or Folsom Premium Outlets. Make it a point to see sights like Bass Lake Golf Course and Cielo Estate. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Rescue is for you.
Where to stay in RescueA welcoming city for all, Rescue has a variety of lodging options. There are 95 hotels in the Rescue area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 59 3-star hotels with an average price of $87 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to RescueFly in to Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from downtown Rescue.
What to see around RescueFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Placerville Speedway
- • Lembi Park
- • Folsom Aquatic Center
- • Murieta Equestrian Center
- • El Dorado County Fairgrounds
- • Folsom City Zoo
- • Sacramento State Aquatic Center
- • Golfland Sunsplash
- • Placer County Fairgrounds
- • Palladio at Broadstone
- • Folsom Premium Outlets
- • Westfield Galleria at Roseville
- • Fountains at Roseville
- • Bass Lake Golf Course
- • Cielo Estate
- • Red Hawk Casino
- • Kids Quest
- • Empire Ranch Golf Club