Hotels in North Mankato, Minnesota
Search & Compare North Mankato Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in North Mankato
North Mankato overviewNorth Mankato is special for its live music and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Verizon Wireless Center and Blakeslee Stadium. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Sibley Park and Mount Kato Ski Area. A family- and business-friendly area, North Mankato also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in North MankatoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, North Mankato has accommodations to fit every need. There are 24 hotels in the North Mankato area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1810 user reviews of North Mankato hotels: Best Western Hotel & Restaurant
How to get to North MankatoFly in to Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 63.5 mi (102.3 km) from downtown North Mankato.
What to see around North MankatoOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as camping, sporting events, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Verizon Wireless Center
- • Blakeslee Stadium
- • Sibley Park
- • Mount Kato Ski Area
- • Minnesota State University
- • Flanders Park
When to visit North MankatoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 5.4 inches