Hotels in Northport, Alabama
Search & Compare Northport Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Northport
Northport overviewNorthport is special for its sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Bryant-Denny Stadium and Coleman Coliseum. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like University of Alabama and Alabama Museum of Natural History. Northport is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in NorthportA welcoming city for all, Northport has a variety of lodging options. There are 42 hotels in the Northport area, some with discounts of up to 60%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 23 3-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5695 user reviews of Northport hotels:
- • Best Western Catalina Inn (Northport)
- • Econo Lodge Inn & Suites (Northport)
How to get to NorthportFly in to Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 52.5 mi (84.5 km) from downtown Northport.
What to see around NorthportOutdoor activities are on hand like football and tours along with attractions such as:
- • Bryant-Denny Stadium
- • Coleman Coliseum
- • University of Alabama
- • Alabama Museum of Natural History
- • Denny Chimes
- • Paul W. Bryant Museum
When to visit NorthportWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 15.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 13.7 inches