Hotels With Gyms in New Orleans
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while you're visiting New Orleans, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Visitors to New Orleans love the jazz scene and bars. Canal Street, Harrah's New Orleans Casino, and Caesars Superdome are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in New Orleans?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in New Orleans:
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Canal Street
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
The Westin New OrleansLuxury hotel with conference center, near Canal Street
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Bourbon Orleans Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Bourbon Street
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Spacious rooms
Omni Royal Orleans HotelCity-center hotel within walking distance of Preservation Hall
- Fitness center • Restaurant • 2 bars • Rooftop terrace • Outdoor pool
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter, an IHG HotelUpscale hotel, steps from Canal Street
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Outdoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in New Orleans?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel health club is important, you might like to change your routine and explore some of these things to see and do in New Orleans.
- Jackson Square
- Lafayette Square
- Louis Armstrong Park
- National World War II Museum
- Audubon Insectarium
- New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Canal Street
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino
- Caesars Superdome
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks