Hotels in Thorp, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Thorp Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Thorp
Thorp overviewThorp is a small town distinct for its rich culture and known for its waterparks and spas. You'll appreciate the beer and coffee choices. Spend a relaxing day at Soo Park Veterens Memorial and Fandry Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Stanley Theater and Chapman Park. Thorp is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ThorpWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Thorp has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Thorp hotels: FairBridge Inn & Suites in Thorp, WI
How to get to ThorpFly in to Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from downtown Thorp.
What to see around ThorpFun activities are on hand such as adventure tours, pampering at the spa, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Fandry Park
- • Chapman Park
- • Lions Park
- • Pine Point County Park
- • Soo Park Veterens Memorial
- • Brunet Island State Park
- • Stanley Theater
- • Twin Oaks Golf Course
When to visit ThorpIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.9 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches