Hotels in Calimesa, California
Search & Compare Calimesa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Calimesa
Calimesa overviewCalimesa is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and college atmosphere. You're sure to find the cheese and coffee options to your liking. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Desert Hills Premium Outlets to shop. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as March Field Air Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Calimesa also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CalimesaA welcoming city for all, Calimesa has a variety of lodging options. There are 176 hotels in the Calimesa area and you can shop as many as 59 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 73 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 74 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 22394 user reviews of Calimesa hotels:
- • Americas Best Value Inn
- • Calimesa Inn Motel
How to get to CalimesaFly in to Ontario, CA (ONT-Ontario Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from downtown Calimesa.
What to see around CalimesaFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Fiesta Village Family Fun Park
- • World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs
- • Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- • Cabazon Outlets
- • Inland Center Mall
- • University of Redlands
- • Mt. San Jacinto College
- • University of California-Riverside
- • East Valley Golf Club
- • Oak Valley Golf Club
- • Gilman Historic Ranch and Wagon Museum
- • San Bernardino County Museum
- • Malki Museum