Hotels in Chester, Idaho
Search & Compare Chester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chester
Chester overviewChester is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and known for its temples and college atmosphere. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Smith Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Aspen Acres Golf Course and Rexburg Stake Tabernacle. A family- and business-friendly area, Chester also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChesterA welcoming city for all, Chester has a variety of lodging options. There are 8 hotels in the Chester area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
How to get to ChesterFly in to Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 41.6 mi (66.9 km) from downtown Chester.
What to see around ChesterHere are some local highlights:
- • Aspen Acres Golf Course
- • Smith Park
- • Rexburg Stake Tabernacle
- • Eliza R. Snow Performing Arts Center
When to visit ChesterCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 12°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.3 inches
- • October-December: 3.3 inches