Hotels in New Ulm, Minnesota
Search & Compare New Ulm Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in New Ulm
New Ulm overviewNew Ulm is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Spend a relaxing day at South Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Sleepy Eye Family Aquatic Center and Allison Park are worth a visit. New Ulm is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in New UlmFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, New Ulm is the place to go. There are 14 hotels in the New Ulm area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 918 user reviews of New Ulm hotels:
- • Best Western Plus New Ulm (New Ulm)
- • Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Ulm (New Ulm)
- • Econo Lodge (New Ulm)
How to get to New UlmFly in to Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 72.9 mi (117.4 km) from downtown New Ulm.
What to see around New UlmSome highlights of the area include:
- • Sleepy Eye Family Aquatic Center
- • South Park
- • Allison Park
- • Flanders Park
- • Watona Park
When to visit New UlmWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 4.7 inches