Hotels in Cambridge, Minnesota
Search & Compare Cambridge Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cambridge
Cambridge overviewCambridge is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its wineries and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Goose Lake Farm & Winery and WineHaven Winery and Vineyard. Head to Purple Hawk Country Club and Young Park to make some memories. Cambridge is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CambridgeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Cambridge has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 403 user reviews of Cambridge hotels: Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites
How to get to CambridgeFly in to St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from downtown Cambridge. Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 47.9 mi (77 km) away.
What to see around CambridgeFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Goose Lake Farm & Winery
- • WineHaven Winery and Vineyard
- • Purple Hawk Country Club
- • Young Park
- • North West Company Fur Post
- • Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge
When to visit CambridgeIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 5.7 inches