Hotels in Locust Grove, Georgia
Search & Compare Locust Grove Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Locust Grove
Locust Grove overviewLocust Grove is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and hunting. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Atlanta Motor Speedway. Be sure stop by Butts County Courthouse and Dauset Trails Nature Center while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Locust Grove also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Locust GroveWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Locust Grove has options to suit everyone's style. There are 125 hotels in the Locust Grove area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 21%.
- • 64 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 54 3-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 10179 user reviews of Locust Grove hotels:
- • Comfort Suites
- • Red Roof Inn Locust Grove
- • Ramada Locust Grove
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove
- • Super 8 - Locust Grove
How to get to Locust GroveFly in to Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from downtown Locust Grove. Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree) is the next closest major airport, 38.3 mi (61.6 km) away.
What to see around Locust GroveHere are some local highlights:
- • Butts County Courthouse
- • Atlanta Motor Speedway
- • Dauset Trails Nature Center
- • Indian Springs State Park
- • High Falls State Park
When to visit Locust GroveWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 13.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 11.4 inches