Hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana
Search & Compare West Monroe Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in West Monroe
West Monroe overviewWest Monroe is a budget-friendly place unique for its gardens, sports, and theaters. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Pecanland Mall. Check out local attractions like Ike Hamilton Expo Center and Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo. West Monroe is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in West MonroeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, West Monroe has accommodations to fit every need. There are 30 hotels in the West Monroe area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3229 user reviews of West Monroe hotels:
- • Hamilton House Inn (West Monroe)
- • Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe (West Monroe)
- • Comfort Inn West Monroe (West Monroe)
- • Best Western West Monroe Inn (West Monroe)
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites W. Monroe (West Monroe)
How to get to West MonroeFly in to Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 5 mi (8 km) from downtown West Monroe.
What to see around West MonroeHere are some local highlights:
- • Ike Hamilton Expo Center
- • Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo
- • University of Louisiana at Monroe
- • Pecanland Mall
- • Frenchman's Bend Golf Course
When to visit West MonroeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 14.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 14.9 inches