Hotels in Carterville, Illinois
Search & Compare Carterville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Carterville
Carterville overviewCarterville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Rent One Park and I-57 Drag Strip. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like John A. Logan College and Illinois Centre Mall. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Carterville is for you.
Where to stay in CartervilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Carterville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 34 hotels in the Carterville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
How to get to CartervilleFly in to Marion, IL (MWA-Williamson County Regional), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from downtown Carterville. Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 44.6 mi (71.8 km) away.
What to see around CartervilleFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Rent One Park
- • I-57 Drag Strip
- • Southern Illinois Center
- • John A. Logan College
- • Southern Illinois University
- • Illinois Centre Mall
- • Kokopelli Golf Club
- • Railroaders Memorial
- • Hickory Ridge Public Golf Center
- • Williamson County Historical Museum
When to visit CartervilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.3 inches