Hotels in Karnes City, Texas
Search & Compare Karnes City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Karnes City
Karnes City overviewKarnes City is known for its parks and monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like St. Matthews Church. While you're here, stop by Karnes City Square and Kenedy Ball Park. Karnes City is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Karnes CityWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Karnes City has accommodations to fit every need. There are 29 hotels in the Karnes City area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 331 user reviews of Karnes City hotels:
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Karnes City - Kenedy (Karnes City)
- • Karnes City Lodge (Karnes City)
- • Super 8 Karnes City (Karnes City)
- • Karnes County Lodge (Karnes City)
- • Instalodge Hotel And Suites (Karnes City)
How to get to Karnes CityFly in to San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 55.9 mi (89.9 km) from downtown Karnes City. Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 79.5 mi (128 km) away.
What to see around Karnes CityHere are some top sights to see:
- • Karnes City Square
- • St. Matthews Church
- • Kenedy Ball Park
When to visit Karnes CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 81°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 97°F day, 58°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 69°F night
- • October-December: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 5.3 inches
- • April-June: 9.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 6.7 inches