Hotels in Greenbrier, Arkansas
Search & Compare Greenbrier Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Greenbrier
Greenbrier overviewGreenbrier is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around University of Central Arkansas. Head to Pickles Gap Village and Conway Dinner Theater to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Greenbrier is for you.
Where to stay in GreenbrierWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Greenbrier has accommodations to fit every need. There are 26 hotels in the Greenbrier area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
How to get to GreenbrierFly in to Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 36.7 mi (59.1 km) from downtown Greenbrier.
What to see around GreenbrierHere are some top sights to see:
- • Pickles Gap Village
- • Conway Dinner Theater
- • The Lantern Theatre
- • Faulkner County Museum
- • Estes Stadium
When to visit GreenbrierCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.5 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.5 inches