Hotels in Bluff Dale, Texas
Search & Compare Bluff Dale Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bluff Dale
Bluff Dale overviewBluff Dale is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of parks and wildlife. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Jaycee City Park and Stephenville City Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Erath County Courthouse and Tarleton State University. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Bluff Dale is for you.
Where to stay in Bluff DaleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Bluff Dale can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
How to get to Bluff DaleFly in to Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 75.5 mi (121.6 km) from downtown Bluff Dale. Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) is the next closest major airport, 84.1 mi (135.4 km) away.
What to see around Bluff DaleIts parks, wildlife, and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Jaycee City Park
- • Stephenville City Park
- • Granbury City Park
- • Granbury City Beach
- • Dinosaur Valley State Park
- • Erath County Courthouse
- • Tarleton State University
- • Bosque River Centre
- • U.S. Veterans Museum
- • Dinosaur World
When to visit Bluff DaleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 6.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 7.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.1 inches