Hotels in Elizabethtown, North Carolina
Search & Compare Elizabethtown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Elizabethtown
Elizabethtown overviewElizabethtown is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and museums. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Sampson County History Museum and Robeson County Museum. Check out local attractions like Jones Lake State Park and Bladen County Courthouse. A family- and business-friendly area, Elizabethtown also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ElizabethtownWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Elizabethtown can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 134 user reviews of Elizabethtown hotels:
- • Knights Inn Elizabethtown
- • Cape Fear Vineyard and Winery
How to get to ElizabethtownFly in to Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from downtown Elizabethtown.
What to see around ElizabethtownThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Sampson County History Museum
- • Robeson County Museum
- • Jones Lake State Park
- • Bladen County Courthouse
- • Bladen County Ballpark
- • Royal Lane Park
- • Sampson County Agri-Exposition Center
When to visit ElizabethtownIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 17.0 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches