Hotels in Paw Paw, Michigan
Search & Compare Paw Paw Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Paw Paw
Paw Paw overviewPaw Paw is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College. While you're here, stop by Cheshire Hills Golf Course and Waldo Stadium. Paw Paw is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Paw PawA welcoming city for all, Paw Paw has a variety of lodging options. There are 54 hotels in the Paw Paw area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5772 user reviews of Paw Paw hotels:
- • Comfort Inn And Suites Paw Paw
- • Travelodge Paw Paw
- • Econo Lodge Paw Paw
How to get to Paw PawFly in to Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 18 mi (29 km) from downtown Paw Paw.
What to see around Paw PawEnjoy the university setting or the collegiate vibe around the area of:
- • Western Michigan University
- • Kalamazoo College
- • Cheshire Hills Golf Course
- • Waldo Stadium
- • Crossroads Park Shopping Center
- • Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
- • Portage Creek Bicentennial Park
When to visit Paw PawIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 5.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches