Hotels in Union Gap, Washington
Search & Compare Union Gap Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Union Gap
Union Gap overviewUnion Gap is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Yakima Valley Sundome and Yakima County Stadium. Make it a point to see sights like Valley Mall and Yakima Area Arboretum. Union Gap is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Union GapFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Union Gap is the place to go. There are 30 hotels in the Union Gap area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $159 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3268 user reviews of Union Gap hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn (Yakima)
- • Super 8 Union Gap Yakima Area (Yakima)
- • Quality Inn Yakima (Yakima)
How to get to Union GapFly in to Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from downtown Union Gap.
What to see around Union GapFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Yakima Valley Sundome
- • Yakima County Stadium
- • Valley Mall
- • Westpark Shopping Center
- • Yakima Area Arboretum
- • McAllister Museum of Aviation
- • Bail Breaker Brewing Company
- • Yakima Valley Trolleys
- • Capitol Theater