Hotels in The Forks, Maine
Search & Compare The Forks Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in The Forks
The Forks overviewThe Forks is a luxury getaway surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Moxie Falls and Moxie Pond when the weather is nice. Make some memories at West Forks Town Hall and Houston Brook Falls. The Forks is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in The ForksWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, The Forks has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $153 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of The Forks hotels: Inn By The River (The Forks)
How to get to The ForksFly in to Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 66.6 mi (107.2 km) from downtown The Forks.
What to see around The ForksIts mountain views, riverfront, and hiking trails offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Moxie Falls
- • Moxie Pond
- • Houston Brook Falls
When to visit The ForksCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.1 inches