Hotels in Medora, North Dakota
Search & Compare Medora Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Medora
City overviewUnique features here include parks and theaters. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for hiking and walking. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to MedoraFly in to Dickinson, ND (DIK-Theodore Roosevelt Regional), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from downtown Medora.
What to see around MedoraMusicals and theaters are highlights of the area, along with cultural places like:
- • Old Town Hall Theater
- • Burning Hills Amphitheatre
- • Theodore Roosevelt National Park South Unit Visitor Center
- • Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- • Bully Pulpit Golf Course
- • Painted Canyon Overlook
- • Billings County Court House Museum
- • Harold Schafer Heritage Center
- • North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame