Hotels in Clanton, Alabama
Search & Compare Clanton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clanton
Clanton overviewClanton is a luxury getaway distinct for its parks and known for its wineries and college atmosphere. You're sure to find the cheese and coffee options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Clanton Community Parks when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Clanton Golf and Country Club and Peach Park will create some memories. Clanton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClantonA welcoming city for all, Clanton has a variety of lodging options. There are 11 hotels in the Clanton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 342 user reviews of Clanton hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Clanton
- • Best Western Inn
- • Inn of Clanton
- • Days Inn Clanton, AL
- • Key West Inn Clanton
How to get to ClantonFly in to Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 52.7 mi (84.9 km) from downtown Clanton.
What to see around ClantonHere are some local highlights:
- • Clanton Golf and Country Club
- • Peach Park
- • Clanton Community Parks
When to visit ClantonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 15.6 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 13.3 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches