Hotels in Bradford, Vermont
Search & Compare Bradford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bradford
Bradford overviewBradford is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the beer and coffee options to your liking. Skiers and snow bunnies can head to Dartmouth Skiway. A stop at places like Bear Ridge Raceway and Haverhill Common will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Bradford is for you.
Where to stay in BradfordFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Bradford is the place to go. There are 31 hotels in the Bradford area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $82 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
How to get to BradfordFly in to Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from downtown Bradford.
What to see around BradfordHere are some top sights to see:
- • Bear Ridge Raceway
- • Haverhill Common
- • Haverhill Library and Cultural Center
- • Bedell Bridge State Park
- • Dartmouth Skiway
When to visit BradfordWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 11.9 inches