Hotels in Corinth, Vermont
Search & Compare Corinth Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Corinth
Corinth overviewCorinth is a budget-friendly place known for its college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the cheese and coffee choices. Families can spend some quality time at Bear Ridge Raceway and Rock of Ages. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Haverhill Common and Haverhill Library and Cultural Center. Corinth is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CorinthWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Corinth can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 20 hotels in the Corinth area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $114 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $132 per night
How to get to CorinthFly in to Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from downtown Corinth. Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 53.5 mi (86.1 km) away.
What to see around CorinthSights especially popular with families include:
- • Bear Ridge Raceway
- • Rock of Ages
- • Haverhill Common
- • Haverhill Library and Cultural Center
- • Bedell Bridge State Park
- • Thunder Road International Speedbowl
- • Barre Opera House
When to visit CorinthIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 11.9 inches