Hotels in Jackson, Ohio
Search & Compare Jackson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jackson
Jackson overviewJackson is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and university spirit. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Families can spend some quality time at Splashdown Country. A stop at places like Lillian E. Jones Museum and Leo Petroglyphs State Memorial will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Jackson also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in JacksonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Jackson has accommodations to fit every need. There are 11 hotels in the Jackson area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 346 user reviews of Jackson hotels:
- • Quality Inn (Jackson)
- • Red Roof Inn Jackson, OH (Jackson)
How to get to JacksonFly in to Columbus, OH (CMH-Port Columbus Intl.), 68.7 mi (110.5 km) from downtown Jackson.
What to see around JacksonSome highlights of the area include:
- • Lillian E. Jones Museum
- • Splashdown Country
- • Leo Petroglyphs State Memorial
- • Buckeye Furnace State Memorial
- • Lake Alma State Park
When to visit JacksonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 12.1 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches