Hotels in Loves Park, Illinois
Search & Compare Loves Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Loves Park
Loves Park overviewLoves Park is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Magic Waters Water Park. While you're here, stop by Anderson Japanese Gardens and Burpee Museum of Natural History. A family- and business-friendly area, Loves Park also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Loves ParkFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Loves Park is the place to go. There are 40 hotels in the Loves Park area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 4974 user reviews of Loves Park hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rockford-Loves Park
- • Quality Inn & Suites Loves Park
How to get to Loves ParkFly in to Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from downtown Loves Park.
What to see around Loves ParkSome recommended places to see include:
- • Anderson Japanese Gardens
- • Burpee Museum of Natural History
- • Coronado Theatre
- • Jefferson Street Bridge
- • CherryVale Mall
When to visit Loves ParkCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 5.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 7.2 inches