Hotels in Monteagle, Tennessee
Search & Compare Monteagle Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Monteagle
Monteagle overviewMonteagle is a budget-friendly place distinct for its art and live music, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Sewanee Golf and Tennis Club. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like University of the South and Lake Cheston. Monteagle is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in MonteagleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Monteagle can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 31 hotels in the Monteagle area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1820 user reviews of Monteagle hotels:
- • Edgeworth Inn (Monteagle)
- • Super 8 Monteagle Tn (Monteagle)
- • The Smokehouse Lodge and Cabins (Monteagle)
- • Motel 6 Monteagle TN (Monteagle)
- • Mountain Inn (Monteagle)
How to get to MonteagleFly in to Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from downtown Monteagle. Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 67.1 mi (108 km) away.
What to see around MonteagleSome highlights of the area include:
- • Sewanee Golf and Tennis Club
- • University of the South
- • Lake Cheston
- • Cowan Railroad Museum
- • Elk River Dam
When to visit MonteagleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 14.1 inches
- • April-June: 13.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 13.6 inches