Traveling With Your Pet to Monteagle
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the family-friendly city of Monteagle, you're in luck. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Monteagle outings, or head out to explore the sights while they're asleep. Some of our travelers to Monteagle like to visit South Cumberland State Park. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Monteagle will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Monteagle?
Top hotel picks in and around Monteagle:
The Smokehouse Lodge and Cabins3-star hotel, convenient to Monteagle Sunday School Assembly
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
Quality InnMonteagle hotel in state park
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Red Roof Inn Monteagle - I-242-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Edgeworth Inn3-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden
Mountain Inn2-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Monteagle?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Monteagle, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Fiery Gizzard Grundy Forest Trailhead (5.3 mi/8.5 km)
- Sewanee Golf and Tennis Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km)
- Lake Cheston (5.5 mi/8.8 km)