Hotels in Tivoli, New York
Search & Compare Tivoli Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tivoli
Tivoli overviewTivoli is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Dutchess County Fairgrounds and Bailiwick Ranch and Discovery Zoo. Local sights like Tivoli Free Library and Clermont State Historic Site are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Tivoli is for you.
Where to stay in TivoliWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Tivoli can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 72 hotels in the Tivoli area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 39 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
How to get to TivoliFly in to Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) from downtown Tivoli.
What to see around TivoliSights especially popular with families include:
- • Dutchess County Fairgrounds
- • Bailiwick Ranch and Discovery Zoo
- • Mountain Top Arboretum
- • Saugerties Village Beach
- • Overlook Mountain Trailhead
- • Tivoli Free Library
- • Clermont State Historic Site
- • Bard College
- • Hessel Museum of Art
- • Falling Waters Preserve
When to visit TivoliWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 9.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches