Hotels in Murphys, California
Search & Compare Murphys Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Murphys
Murphys overviewMurphys is a relaxing place distinct for its live music and parks, and known for its wineries and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Calaveras Big Trees State Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Utica Park and Angels Camp Museum. A family-friendly area, Murphys also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MurphysWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Murphys has accommodations to fit every need. There are 40 hotels in the Murphys area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5132 user reviews of Murphys hotels:
- • Murphys Inn Motel
- • Murphys Suites
How to get to MurphysFly in to Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 101.3 mi (163.1 km) from downtown Murphys.
What to see around MurphysA top draw is the area's live music scene, as well as places like:
- • Angels Camp Museum
- • Sierra Repertory Theater - Fallon House
- • Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum
- • Tuolumne County Historical Society
- • Stage 3 Theater Company
- • Utica Park
- • Columbia State Historic Park
- • California Cavern State Historic Landmark
- • Stanislaus National Forest
- • Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
- • Mother Lode Fairgrounds
- • Meadowmont Golf Course
- • Sierra Repertory Theater - East Sonora
- • Gianelli Vineyards
- • Sequoia Woods Country Club and Golf Course