Hotels in Manhattan, Illinois
Search & Compare Manhattan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Manhattan
Manhattan overviewManhattan is a budget-friendly place unique for its live music and known for entertainment and theater. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at popular places like Rialto Square Theater and First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Silver Cross Field. A family- and business-friendly area, Manhattan also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ManhattanA welcoming city for all, Manhattan has a variety of lodging options. There are 118 hotels in the Manhattan area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 53 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 58 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
How to get to ManhattanFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from downtown Manhattan. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 37.9 mi (60.9 km) away. Manhattan Station is the closest train station.
What to see around ManhattanKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Orland Park Sportsplex
- • Centennial Park Aquatic Center
- • Rialto Square Theater
- • Joliet Area Historical Museum
- • First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- • Chicagoland Speedway
- • Route 66 Raceway
- • Silver Cross Field
- • University of St. Francis
- • Joliet Junior College
When to visit ManhattanWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches