Hotels in Seldovia, Alaska
Search & Compare Seldovia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Seldovia
Seldovia overviewSeldovia is a friendly locale known for its beaches and oceanfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Spend a relaxing day at Homer Spit and Kachemak Bay State Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Seldovia Public Library and Homer Harbor. Seldovia is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SeldoviaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Seldovia has accommodations to fit every need. There are 29 hotels in the Seldovia area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $115 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $175 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 394 user reviews of Seldovia hotels:
- • Sea Parrot Inn
- • Seldovia Boardwalk Hotel
How to get to SeldoviaFly in to Homer, AK (HOM), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from downtown Seldovia.
What to see around SeldoviaIts beaches, lakes, and mountain views are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Homer Spit
- • Kachemak Bay State Park
- • Wynn Nature Center
- • Seldovia Public Library
- • Homer Harbor
- • Bunnell Street Arts Center
- • Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitor Center
- • Pratt Museum
When to visit SeldoviaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 38°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 60°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 62°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 49°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 4.9 inches
- • July-September: 8.7 inches
- • October-December: 14.8 inches